BOTTLES Re-Brand Competition Competition Ts & Cs
BOTTLES GOLDEN TICKET COMPETITION RULES
BOTTLES GOLDEN TICKET Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry it is a condition that the person must be a resident of South Africa and 18 (eighteen) years of age or older.
2. All decisions of BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App with regards to the allocation of golden tickets shall be final and BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App shall not enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition
3. The prize(s) shall consist of: Twenty (20) R 500.00 BOTTLES vouchers. The prize(s) will be assigned to those who have placed and completed an order on BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App and will be awarded to the winner(s) upon receipt of their order.
4. The prize(s) shall not include: Any further remuneration, bank fees, transaction fees or the amount exchanged for any other form of tender.
5. The following costs and expenses shall not be part of the prize(s) and shall be the responsibility of the person who is selected to be awarded a prize: Bank charges, bank fees, transaction charges.
6. The Competition starts on the 15th November 2019 and closes on the 15th December 2019. All purchases made received and/or made after that time shall not be eligible to be entered into the Competition.
Method of Entry
Placing and completing a purchase on Bottles
7. By placing and completing a purchase on BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App.
8. The winning entries will be selected by BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App
9. There shall be no independent supervision of the Competition and all decisions are at the sole discretion of BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App.
10. The decision of BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App as to the winners of the Competition shall be final.
11. No entrant can be awarded more than one prize per ‘entry’.
12. The winners will be notified by receiving a Golden Ticket with a unique code upon receiving their shopping bag (Bottles App Order).
13. The winner will have until 31st January 2020 to claim their win.
14. The prize can only be awarded and/or taken by the person whose name is on the order in which the Golden Ticket was placed.
15. BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App is not obliged to exchange and/or transfer any prize to another person.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Entry and Prizes
16. BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw and/or substitute any prize at anytime for any reason. BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App may replace and/or substitute any prize with any products, goods, services and/or cash which it decides is appropriate under the circumstances.
17. BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App may at any time decide to change, cancel, amend, vary, delete, add to and/or otherwise alter the terms and conditions of entry, the prizes and/or any other part of the Competition. BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App shall not be required to send separate notification to each person who has and/or may enter the Competition. It shall be sufficient that details shall be available on BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App social media platforms at: Facebook and/or Twitter
22. The personal details which have been submitted by the Competition winner(s) will be held by BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App. This information will only be shared with third parties involved with the Competition for the administration of the Competition and/or the supply and delivery of the prizes.
Force Majeure and Law
23. Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App the Competition cannot be carried out and/or completed as planned and/or advertised, then BOTTLES - The Alcohol Delivery App reserves the right to cancel the competition at anytime and in such event shall not be liable to any person for any reason who may have entered the Competition.
24. The terms and conditions of this Competition shall be subject to the Laws of South Africa.