Father’s Day Competition Ts & Cs
BOTTLES FATHER’S DAY COMPETITION RULES
COMPETITION PERIOD: 14 June 2021 - 20 June 2021
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry it is a condition that the person must be a resident of South Africa and 18 (eighteen) years of age or older.
- All decisions of BOTTLES by Pick n Pay with regards to the winner shall be final and BOTTLES by Pick n Pay shall not enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition
- The prize(s) shall consist of: FIVE (5) R 250.00 BOTTLES vouchers. The prize(s) will be assigned to those who have been randomly selected by an online programme. All terms and conditions prescribed for promotional code redemptions shall apply.
- The prize(s) shall not include: Any further remuneration, bank fees, transaction fees or the amount exchanged for any other form of tender.
- The following costs and expenses shall not be part of the prize(s) and shall be the responsibility of the person who is selected to be awarded a prize: Bank charges, bank fees, transaction charges.
- The Competition starts on the 14th of June 2021 and closes on the 20th of June 2021. All comments on Facebook and Instagram received and/or made after that time shall not be eligible to be entered into the Competition.
Method of Entry
Commenting with best Dad joke
- By commenting on either Instagram or Facebook post published on the 14th June 2021.
- The winning entries will be randomly selected by BOTTLES by Pick n Pay
- There shall be no independent supervision of the Competition and all decisions are at the sole discretion of BOTTLES by Pick n Pay
- The randomly drawn winners made by BOTTLES by Pick n Pay shall be final.
- No entrant can be awarded more than one prize per ‘entry’.
- The winners will be notified by private message via platform entered on.
- The winner will have until 22 July 2021 to claim their win.
- The prize can only be awarded and/or taken by the person whose name/handle is in alignment with winning comment.
- BOTTLES by Pick n Pay is not obliged to exchange and/or transfer any prize to another person.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Entry and Prizes
- BOTTLES by Pick n Pay reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw and/or substitute any prize at anytime for any reason. BOTTLES by Pick n Pay may replace and/or substitute any prize with any products, goods, services and/or cash which it decides is appropriate under the circumstances.
- BOTTLES by Pick n Pay may at any time decide to change, cancel, amend, vary, delete, add to and/or otherwise alter the terms and conditions of entry, the prizes and/or any other part of the Competition. BOTTLES by Pick n Pay shall not be required to send separate notification to each person who has and/or may enter the Competition, other than direct message.
- The personal details which have been submitted by the Competition winner(s) will be held by BOTTLES by Pick n Pay. This information will only be shared with third parties involved with the Competition for the administration of the Competition and/or the supply and delivery of the prizes.
Force Majeure and Law
- Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of BOTTLES by Pick n Pay the Competition cannot be carried out and/or completed as planned and/or advertised, then BOTTLES by Pick n Pay reserves the right to cancel the competition at anytime and in such event shall not be liable to any person for any reason who may have entered the Competition.
- The terms and conditions of this Competition shall be subject to the Laws of South Africa.